Jobs at Parts & Labour!
Thank you for your interest in applying to work at Parts & Labour. We're a consignment store located on South Congress Ave. that has been selling all Texas-designed goods since 2004. Here's a few skills that we believe are essential to working at our store:
- Responsibility - Punctuality and attention to scheduling are fundamental aspects of working in sales. We also expect that our employees take ownership for their successes and mistakes, and be able to keep a healthy balance between life and work.
- Communication - We work with over 100 different vendors at our store, so being able to receive and pass along information from person to person in and out of the store is crucial.
- Retail Sales Knowledge and Experience - We cater to a diverse crowd of customers, are located along a prime tourist destination, and carry a wide variety of products, so the ability to effectively greet, sell to, and mingle with customers is very important, as well as the ability to learn about and inform customers on the wide assortment of products we carry.
- Entrepreneurship - Being a small business, we rely on everyone on our team to work on visual merchandising, restocking of goods, and even help making business decisions.
- Flexible Availability - Being able to open and close at least two times each per week is the bare minimum for what we need availability-wise.
If you think you've got the skills, we'd love for you to apply to work here! Please email us at email@example.com with your response to the five questions below and a copy of your resume and references attached.
- Why do you want to work at Parts & Labour?
- What was the best part of working at you previous job?
- What was the most difficult aspect of working at your previous job?
- What is your favorite thing about Austin? (Please explain)
- What is one interesting fact about yourself?
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!